What's new

Firmware update filed today.

DragonGamer

No outgoing light here either after the updates...
Maybe its only on the new chargers for the Surface 2 (the ones with a ring of light instead of a dot)?

Genie

Update mine among other office updates. Mine rebooted and got stuck on "Getting your device ready" for long time so I force restarted and all the updates were done. Next update kept failing though.

kristalsoldier

Nopes, the light on my charger - its the new one which came with my Surface 2 - does not go out when fully charged. But I must say that the charging time has improved dramatically,

Last edited:

Genie

I don't know if it's due to update but my battery capacity dropped by 20%. From 41,200 mWh to 33,196 mWh. Anyone noticed this?

tech57

My SP2 has the dot light.
Prior to the latest update the light always stayed on if connected to the SP2 and plugged in.
I noticed the light was off this morning after being connected overnight. I then disconnected and reconnected the tablet end of the charging cable.
Light (dot) came on as soon as the cable reconnected but went out a short while later. Battery charge indicated 100%
This is how I arrived at the idea the update may cut off charging when the battery reached 100%.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Dahnark

Storage Lost. I dont know where it is.

Windows folder spends 21,5 GB... It is normal? I think that it should be more or less only 10 GB