What's new

Flash for watching series online

masak

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to enable flash player on sites that allow you to watch series online? I know how to add sites to the white list for flash player, but i don't know, which site to write there. For example, if i want to play series on this site Search for Streaming Links - Seinfeld Season 9 Episode 24 ? I think the problem is, that the site redirect to another site (gorillavid). Ive already tried to add gorillavid to whitelist but it doesnt help. Any suggestions? (i hope you understood what i was trying to say;)

Thank you!

OP
M

masak

ive already said, that i know how to add sites to white list, i added the site already, but it doesnt work.. If anyone knows what could i do? I would really really like to watch series online (i cant use netflix or other apps, cuz im not from usa...)

ZachBui

yeah it seems the problem is where the actual video is being played from. Is there a way for you to rightclick on the video to get more information where the video is streaming from? I'll see what i can do

OP
M

masak

If i right click on the video, it says:
-about JW player 5.10.2295
-toggle fullscreen
-stretching is uniform
-settings
-global settings
-about adobe flash player

I dont know, if that is what you mean? Ive rightclicked on the video, when it was on pause.

And thank you very much for your help, i really appreciate it :)

ZachBui

yep works fine for me

1) added <domain>gorillavid.in</domain> to the iecompatdata
2) Save file
3) opened internet explorer application and swipe from the right to show the charms bar
4) Click settings and then internet options
5) Delete the browsing history
6) and navigate to the webpage and the flash video will work

OP
M

masak

Thank you very much. Ive added site on the white list to the wrong user on my surface. Now works great :) Gotta love that surface! ;) Merry christmas everyone!