What's new

Flash player after update.

Neilbug

Just installed the new 8.1 update on my surface RT and I noticed that I'm unable to create a photo album on Facebook anymore. It says that I need to update my flashplayer to upload multiple photos at a time. Before the update I could do this without a problem, now I have to use an app or upload them 1 at a time, this seems like a step backwards if you ask me. As the apps are nowhere as good as the Facebook uploader itself, is there any fix planned for this as its extremely annoying.

Cheers

Neil Mackintosh

MC_Android

Just installed the new 8.1 update on my surface RT and I noticed that I'm unable to create a photo album on Facebook anymore. It says that I need to update my flashplayer to upload multiple photos at a time. Before the update I could do this without a problem, now I have to use an app or upload them 1 at a time, this seems like a step backwards if you ask me. As the apps are nowhere as good as the Facebook uploader itself, is there any fix planned for this as its extremely annoying.

Cheers

Neil Mackintosh

Hey, I have a problem with Adobe Flash Player after the 8.1 RT update. Before updating it, I could easily stream videos from sites like novamov.com and videoweed.es. They both use the same type of browser video player but now it just tell me to update Flash. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm not sure how the compatibility feature works but I tried adding those sites to the list and it didn't do anything. Oddly, the flash ads around the player is running fine, but the main video is has the flash player error. Any solutions? Thanks!

OP
Neilbug

Neilbug

Yeah, but you can't even create a photo album with that app, just had to download a separate photo uploading app, even that isn't as good as the actual website itself. Thanks M$ you actually managed to make something worse by updating it, why am I even surprised!