What's new

for those who wonder about screen wobble

SKIP TO THE 8 MIN MARK.

this dude takes the screen off and on and shows all the different modes, may give you an idea of how much movement the screen has...looks like any typical laptop to me

MOFO

Not really to concerned with it but it would have been great if they included a stand like in the PRO models for when its in tablet mode.

BearFlag

For those of you who use the device on unstable surfaces or tables that are a little wobbly themselves, do you get used to the screen wobble?

I feel that this laptop wobbles noticeably when on surfaces that are not fixed.

mcsenerd

I type on my lap when I'm in bed at night all the time and it doesn't bother me at all. Now...the weight distribution and ease of dumping it backwards is another story...but that's just the nature of the beast here. I wouldn't want to make the keyboard heavier just to avoid that...

BearFlag

Do you think the hinge can vary from SB to SB? I can notice my screen wobble a bit when I'm typing hard even on a table.

Telstar1948

Can't say about all the FB's, but they all can be made to wobble. However, any movement of my clipboard when attached isn't distracting to me. Like everything else, some will be bothered and others won't.

TimberWolf

Mine doesn't wobble when it's on a table. Even when typing on my lap, wobble is not noticeable. Only when using touch is there noticeable wobble.