What's new

Freedomcase is Here

chrisleung

Hey guys, we've drafted up an "instruction video" that shows a little more of the FreedomCase in action. http://vimeo.com/freedomcase/instructions Let me know what you think.

@CreativeLemming: If you find the stylus holder to be loose, you can also try plugging the stylus into the power port, let me know if that helps at all. As for flipping the cover back, please check out the video link above to see if folding it as in the video works for you.

@Zkyevolved: Let me know if the video answers your question.

@Metalman: Thank you for the eBay link, we are looking into it.

revmike

I received mine today, its well made and the different angles takes a little time to learn, but what I don't like is the lip that sticks out when in tablet mode.

revmike

Mine is going off to eBay unless someone here would like it for 30.00+ shipping. PM me if interested. I use tablet mode a lot and that lip that sticks out gets in the way of holding the surface.

revmike

photo.JPG When you fold the cover back for tablet mode the diagram that came with the case shows that the cover is flush with the sides of the surface, when in reality it sticks out from a half inch to three quarters of an inch.
photo.JPG

Last edited:

benjitek

Mine arrived today -- amazing case, perfect for the SP2. As others have mentioned, you don't see it when you're using your device, but better yet, you don't notice it -- it's 'one' with your SP, transparently enhances day-to-day use. I have the non-leather version, and no issues folding the keyboard back.

Would be nice if the Freedom Case website had a short video demo for each of the positions.