What's new

Freedomcase is Here

Metalman

Has anyone tried the freedom case with the power cover?
I like the freedom case but I use the power cover all the time.
I would like to know if you can close the case with the power cover on.

auinabq

So jealous! I pre-ordered mine thinking about a trip I leave on early Tuesday morning. Haven't received a shipping notice, so I'm not holding out much hope. Oh well, I'll be patient. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

malberttoo

So what is the main attraction for you guys with this case, is it that it doesn't go around the bezel at all? Or.......?

revmike

I changed my mind about selling mine because my wife who also uses my sp2 likes it. It has after using it for a few days has started to grow on me.

Compusmurf

Got mine today. Mailman helped flex it by cramming it into the mailbox. Had a rough time extracting it. It's installed and I'm using it. I believe this will be a keeper. It adds a little bulk, not much weight, but worth it for me because of the multiple positions on my lap and couch. It was worth the wait. bye bye Maroo case. LOL I won't miss you.

The only part I don't like is it feels a little awkward with the keyboard attached. A lot of times I will keep the keyboard attached when using it as a tablet and folding the keyboard AND the case back feels "off".

I can't think of a better way to describe it.

DeathMoJo

Got mine yesterday, love it so far but the only issue I have is trying to go to tablet mode with the keyboard attached. The type cover won't go back far enough and disconnects. Do I need to break-in the type cover more?