What's new

FS - Surface Pro 2 - 256GB NEW IN BOX

kristi

WTS: Surface Pro 2, 256 GB NEW IN BOX

Item Description: Unopened Surface Pro 2, 256 GB, includes Type cover (purple) and First Gen Touch Cover (Cyan). Both covers are used, but in good condition.

Price: $975 OBO, for the NEW SP2 plus two keyboards.

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: New in box

Includes Purple Type Cover 2, Cyan Touch Cover 1, original pen and power supply (unopened)

Item Location: Bellevue, WA

Shipping Details: Will ship insured UPS or Fed Ex Ground at my expense within Cont. US. Expedited shipping at buyers expense.

Payment Options: PayPal

Additional Info: The kickstand on my SP2 was bent, so I got a replacement using my Microsoft Complete coverage. I got this the day after receiving my SP 3, so have not even opened the replacement. When I got the trade, they did not transfer the Complete Coverage to the new unit, but instead it was registered as a completely new purchase, and is eligible for the purchase of new Complete Coverage . If buyer prefers, I've been told I can get my existing Complete coverage transferred to the new unit, but that would expire sooner than new coverage and also only have one replacement left on it. I do not know for certain that calling will result in this outcome however. We can discuss in the process of arranging a sale.

Photos available on request.

Contact Info - Please PM or post below