What's new

Future Updates

gtext

Any known dates for future firmware/software updates to address current remaining issues for the SP3?

bluegrass

Exactly what do you see or have heard or the remaining issues with the various SP3s models at this time? I have a feeling my SP3 wifi speed is not as good as my SP2 but I need to do some benchmarks to prove whether it's true or not. We need a defined list of still known issues (problems).

ctitanic

Wifi still to me the only real pendent issue.

Performance/ Temperature can be improved by tuning the processor but for me it's not an issue.

wynand32

I think there are some outstanding battery life bugs that could be worked out. I'm not getting the kind of battery life I expected, averaging no more than 7 hours or so. That's not terrible, mind you, but not as good as I'd hoped. And I'm not doing anything terribly intense, so...

malberttoo

We need a defined list of still known issues (problems).

I agree. It was difficult to keep up, when the SP3 first came out, with what were the "legit" issues, and what were issues that only a few people experienced but weren't necessarily platform-wide issues.

So the recurring issues that I do experience now, I'm always wondering if someone else already complained about this, etc. Some kind of current "known issues" thread would be nice.