What's new

Gaming on the SB 2 13.5"

starcrusader

I'm please to report that gaming is definitely doable. SO far I've tested RTW 2, CS:GO, Star Trek Bridge Crew and a few others. They're running pretty well with the 1050GTX. I'll post up some vids soon. For now, here is CS:GO with the default GFX driver. It runs a lot better with the NVidia driver. Still runs nicely though.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not surprised in the slightest. I've used a SP3 for a CS:GO tournament in the past. Thanks for the video though.

Seneleron

Decent video. . . resolution? Graphics options? FPS?

Not that I'm surprised either way, it's a non max Q 1050, which is definitely a competent performer for 1080 gameplay.

rolldog

I'm please to report that gaming is definitely doable. SO far I've tested RTW 2, CS:GO, Star Trek Bridge Crew and a few others. They're running pretty well with the 1050GTX. I'll post up some vids soon. For now, here is CS:GO with the default GFX driver. It runs a lot better with the NVidia driver. Still runs nicely though.

I've been able to play Assassin’s Creed Origins streaming from my Xbox One X to my 13" SB2, with zero lag.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

PCAnyWhere

I have played only a handful of games since getting my SB2 13. Overwatch, StarCraft II, deserts of kharak, I know I didn't want to try getting my Battlefield 1 installation on it. I have yet to load up Metro Last light or 2033 to try. Playing older titles (2015 and older) can be a pain since the scaling isn't always available.

gman713

Battlefield 1 plays flawlessly on the SB2! I just love the game even though I suck at it. Has anyone tried Mixed Reality on this system? All my Steam games work fine but I tried using the revive software to play my Oculus rift games and nothing happens when I click the Revive icon while I'm inside Steam VR. I watched some videos of other folks getting it to work using MR but I can't seem to get it working.