What's new

[GIVEAWAY] Surface with Windows RT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezleybuzz

I want a surface!

surface1.png

Thanksgiving is only a few days away and we are going to celebrate the holiday a little early by showing our gratitude and giving away a very special gift. Surface Forums is proud to announce that we will be giving away one (1) Microsoft Surface Tablet to one (1) randomly drawn winner! The 32 GB Surface with Windows RT is packed with features that would put a smile on any techie's face. A quick overview of the Surfaces features include:

• OS | Windows RT, Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 RT Preview2
  • EXTERIOR | Dimensions: 10.81 x 6.77 x 0.37 in • Weight: Less than 1.5 lbs • Casing: VaporMg • Color: Dark Titanium • Physical buttons: Volume, Power
  • STORAGE | 32 GB* • 64 GB
  • DISPLAY | Screen: 10.6" ClearType HD Display • Resolution: 1366 x768 • Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (widescreen) • Touch: 5-point multi-touch
  • CPU | Chip: NVIDIA T30 • System memory: 2 GB RAM
  • WIRELESS | Wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) • Bluetooth 4.0 technology
  • BATTERY | Up to 8 hours mixed activity • 7-15 days idle life
  • CAMERAS | Two 720p HD cameras, front and rear-facing
  • AUDIO | Stereo speakers • Two microphones
  • PORTS | Full-size USB 2.0 • microSDXC card reader • Headphone jack • HD video out port • Cover port
  • SENSORS | Ambient light sensor • Accelerometer • Gyroscope • Magnetometer
  • WARRANTY | 1-year limited hardware warranty
  • APPS (included) | Mail • Messaging • Word • Power Point • Excel • OneNote • SkyDrive • Internet Explorer 10 • Bing • Music • Video • Games • and more.

If you've ever had the pleasure of using the Surface you understand what a powerful tool it can be. From work to gaming, the Surface delivers a fantastic tablet experience no matter what your needs are. You are all probably anxious to know how you can win this beauty, so lets jump right into it.

Rules for Entry:

1. Only ONE entry per member
2. "Like" our Facebook Page
3. In the comments below tell us what you will be using your Surface for. Whether it's for work or play, we want to hear how you intend to use it.

The contest will end November 26, 2012 at 12:00PM Central. A random winner will be drawn and announced later that day.

So what are you waiting for? "Like" us on Facebook and get your entry in today! We thank you all for making us the best Surface Forum on the internet! Good luck and have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Hey there, brand new to the forum! I would love that Surface! Would use it for work (keeping up with Word docs while out for coffee etc), music (xbox music), video, and the odd game :p

Niksyn

I would use the Surface for work productivity using Microsoft Office; social networking to promote my band; light gaming and for viewing various digital media forms (e.g. comics, music, film, books) while on the go :) Thanks!

randomizer

Surfing the net and probably testing of websites that I work on for compatibility. I'm sure I'll find numerous other things to do with it too. It would certainly make a nice coaster :p

mamakoi

I'd use it for both work and play. It would take the place of my laptop..taking much less muscle power to lug around.

If I were to win the Surface, it would become a laptop replacement for me. I would buy the type cover to go with it. As a pastor, I would use it for sermon preparation and presentation. Availability of the internet and bible study apps is important to me.

scasn4

pick me

its going to be my new social hub :big smile: and would be great with my windowsphone, windows 8 pc and I can have xbox music synced to all my devices

dmeguy

I plan on using the Surface tablet to access our companies hosted software for use when I'm away from my desk.

Nutball

I will use the Surface primarily by taking advantage of the Office suite & web browsing, and also enjoy music, videos, reading & gaming.

dakeshon

I would...

I would use it for Work, School, and Play. I love Windows 8 and The Surface would make me love it even more. :eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.