What's new

Going Commando...

ptrkhh

i think the best protection is the microsoft complete! :D
I disagree. Its not really a protection, as it protects *after* the accident happens, instead of preventing the accident in the first place.
It is like sending a newborn unwanted baby to an adoption house rather than using a condom in the first place.
EDIT: Its like relying on health insurance in case of a car crash, instead of wearing the seatbelt in the first place.

Last edited:

johnj2803

I disagree. Its not really a protection, as it protects *after* the accident happens, instead of preventing the accident in the first place.
It is like sending a newborn unwanted baby to an adoption house rather than using a condom in the first place.

you can look at it in different angles. But all the same... it's still protection for my investment/toy/gadget like insurance. It protects you from spending and buying another one when one gets broken. Before or after... still protection :D

but yeah, that analogy of yours is graphic! but I got your point too! :D

MitigationElf

There have been no cases or sleeves for any of the Surface editions that I have really liked. I have a Marcoo sleeve that I carry my SP3 in but in the 3 weeks I have had it, the inside cloth has started to "crack" (for lack of a better term) in the "hinge" of the flap. Doesn't make me happy. My SP first edition had nothing on it and the surface was easily scratched so I purchased a decal for my SP3. Unfortunately, the decal is not as sturdy as I thought it would be. The sticker for the frame of the screen would not go on properly and too easily stretched. The sticker on the back scratched up the first time I put it in the Marcoo sleeve. I might have to try out the Extreme Skin Jeff Au mentioned.