What's new

GOLD Surface Pen

jimizzle

What happened to the new surface pen in gold?

It was in the press shots at the announcement and I really want it!
microsoft-surface-pro-4-price-philippines-specs-features-review-1-of-4-666x375.jpg

barry.pearson

I never even spotted that gold one. Saying that I've not even seen any of the other colour pens in store except the silver. I'd have loved to have either the red or black one.

Garyjk

I believe a mention of it was made in one of these talks. unfortunately I don't remember which one. but, since he was on the gold coast, something was said and I want to say next year, but I could be wrong.
a lot of good, more technical info on the surface pro 4, surface book and accessories
Search | Channel 9

OP
J

jimizzle

I believe a mention of it was made in one of these talks. unfortunately I don't remember which one. but, since he was on the gold coast, something was said and I want to say next year, but I could be wrong.
a lot of good, more technical info on the surface pro 4, surface book and accessories
Search | Channel 9
Thanks Garyjk. Those presentations were really interesting. I loved the fact that he admitted that the type cover with fingerprint reader will be coming to other countries. I need it here in the UK!