What's new

Good accessories for SP3

EddySnoozah

I bought a Snugg case for my Pro 3 and it fits nicely.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Snugg-Micro...8&qid=1405782494&sr=8-3&keywords=surface+case
Doesn't add too much to the depth (still slides into my shoulder bag) and I can flip it closed and the magnetic catch holds it shut. This is a link to the Amazon UK site. I am pretty sure that Microsoft US are selling these cases, and in fact I that it is also marketed on Amazon as a case for the 13" MacBook.

I also bought a Microsoft Bluetooth wedge mouse to go with my SP3 and it works ok. It's a nice small mouse but after having used it for a few days, I kinda wish that I had looked for a Bluetooth mouse which had a scroll wheel in it. The up-down touch-slide function on this mouse seems to often have a slight delay in registering the presence of my fingers and the fact that I am trying to get it to scroll up or down and then suddenly it does realise that my fingers are stroking the top of it and sends the screen zooming up or down very fast and goes flying past the point that I wanted to reach. Might have a look to see if it is possible to adjust the sensitivity settings on it, but overall it's not a bad little mouse and means that I can have the USB port free.

fonzman78

I wonder how you are getting that?!?!? I get that if Im on my desktop and click on my volume buton...but not from my lock screen...let me try clicking on my volume button while on the lock screen

NOpe...Just the volume indicator shows up

I think you need to have Xbox Music playing and then lock the screen. Now you will get the Xbox Music controls from the lock screen when using the volume button.

JesseDiaz

I think you need to have Xbox Music playing and then lock the screen. Now you will get the Xbox Music controls from the lock screen when using the volume button.
Your right....but it wasn't what I expected. So it appears on y lock screen that's a plus but only after I click the volume button or kit the play pause button on the keyboard. I guess its better than nothing

nirvani

Hmm where did my message go to? I wasn't advertising by the way, next time I will just post a picture of the case :(