What's new

Got a dumb question... About purchasing a Surface

Sparky7474

I know this may sound uncool, but I usually like to buy a lot of my electronics on HSN... Just because they have a a great return policy, not that I would need to return the surface, but if there is a defect due to shipping or whatever HSN will just replace it without any hassle. Anyways my question is, will MS ever sell the RT or Pro on HSN or QVC? Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not unless it starts to be discounted. Microsoft's return policy is extremely liberal, so I wouldn't base my purchase decision on the return policy.

OP
S

Sparky7474

Thats good to hear... it's not the only reason why, they have flex pay so I can cut my payments into smaller ones, which is very nice to have.

bosamar

IMO not until it's been out for about a year.... maybe never... but hey do push many Win 8 PCs... could be wrong....

MSurfaceWA

Not sure if you are trying to be "controversial" or a troll or whatever, but using the terms [originally used] in your post are not necessary to get your point across. Not interested in getting into a free speech issue or a political correctness argument, just a respect thing in my opinion.

Good luck with your purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:

J515OP

Super Moderator
Not sure if you are trying to be "controversial" or a troll or whatever, but using the terms [originally used] in your post are not necessary to get your point across. Not interested in getting into a free speech issue or a political correctness argument, just a respect thing in my opinion.

Good luck with your purchase.

OP revised. Please remember the forum rules: http://www.surfaceforums.net/forum/...162-guidelines-conduct-surfaceforums-net.html

1. No content that is considered racist, obscene, x-rated, or objectionable will be tolerated. All such posts will be deleted without notice and the member who posted it will be issued infractions and or banned at our discretion. This includes avatars & signatures.