What's new

Got my SB2 15 inch

Afy

It is huge compared to the 13 inch, and absolutely massive compared to the SP4.
Performance wise I haven't noticed much difference between the 13 and 15 inch models yet, then again haven't stressed it out either. Still getting it set up.

So far no regrets. :)

MikemanSP4

Super Moderator
Staff member
Afy - I got my 15-inch, 1TB about 3-4 months ago, and I absolutely LOVE it. I also have the Surface Pro 4, i7 - and I use them both daily. I am really enjoying the 8th Gen Processor and the NVIDIA GeForce GTX-1060. I have installed Microsofts' Forza 7 Racing Game, maxed out the Graphics to 'Ultra' and ran it for hours on my Samsung 65-inch. It runs flawlessly and the Xbox Controller makes gaming awesome. Let us know how you like it after you have had a chance to stress it and break it in.

Mike

OP
A

Afy

Well so far so good. It's working as advertised and doesn't seem to have any issues. Am still configuring it out to my liking and removing all of the crapware on it.

jbresee

I'm a few weeks into my sb 2 15, and it's the best laptop I've ever owned. Really loving it. My son's company just made him move to a MacBook pro, and he hates it.
For all the bitching about the dock for the SB, the Apple dock cost him over $200 and it doesn't charge the laptop at all.