What's new

Great list of games the run on the Surface pro

demandarin

Its a great game. Graphics really good also. Very graphic as you control these demonic powers that be tearing people up to shreds..lol

demandarin

I just downloaded and installed another great one on my pro. Steam had a huge sale on it. Couldn't resist.

I now have Crisis 2 installed on my pro. With it hooked up to my big screen with resolution set to 1360x768, I think. it plays and looks very good. Still stoked at how I'm now able to experience this game I've always heard so much about. The graphics are sick.

I want to get Dishonored but I couldn't resist Crisis 2 only costing $7.49 on steam. I still may get Dishonored or Devil May Cry 4. I need to go on and beat some of these games to make more room. My memory card filled up with steam games and I went and added another steam library on internal storage.

demandarin

Another one to add to the list. Also a great example of how the pro can handle even newer games. I just installed, DmC aka Devil May Cry 5. Just released for pc in 2013. IM running it on the pro at 1280x800 resolution with hd textures on high and graphics on ultra. Game plays really really good on my pro. The resolution even still takes up the whole screen. Not sure if this is die to my scaling being at 150%. Either way, the game looks and plays fantastic. I've realized some games are better optimized better than others regardless of recommended specs. Can't wait to hook this up to my big screen later and play. This is playing so well I believe I can get away with using full 1080P resolution and high or medium graphics. I will test this out later and report back. I a, so loving steam right now with its great sales. This game is on sale now and I only paid around $12 for it. Amazing for how well this game looks and plays. Surface pro is a beast! I don't care what anyone says, it could function as a bonus gaming device also. I have the games installed as proof.

demandarin

There's a great game on sale on steam right now. Its called Dust, AN Elysian Tale. Only $5.10 its a beautiful action rpg platform game. Pro plays it at full resolution and graphics settings maxed out with no problems. The graphics and game play are really good. Anime style. Plus the game is only like 1.5gb in size.

zejaca506

Can confirm SP1 runs SSBB with Dolphin Emulator at full speed (60 fps) with 2 players and most maps. With 4 players, speed drops down to ~70-80% full speed.

Dim-Ize

Have really enjoyed the following on my SP2: Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons, Adera, IloMilo Plus, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, and Six-Guns. Just purchased Portal 2 from Steam. Looking forward to it.

manonthebrain

Are there any programs which can be used to emulate a mouse with just the touch screen? I would love to be able to play many games which should be touch compatible, but aren't, like Back to the Future. Not sure if this has been asked already, but I couldn't find it if so.
YES THERE IS!
try out 'touchmousepointer' ( TouchMousePointer - virtual touchpad (on-screen mouse) ) its awsome and free and works on 8.1
but it does not work in fullscreen or 'metro' apps.

Last edited: