What's new

GREAT Surface Pro 3 HD Video Review

markb06

Hey Guys,

I've just completed a full video review of the Surface Pro 3. I actually have been converted and love the Surface Pro 3, being a Mac user for 9 years!

Not many of the other reviews online seem as favourable to the Surface Pro 3?

Please help by sharing, tweeting and Facebooking the review and please let me know you think!

BillJ

Thank you for making this.
I particularly appreciate your emphasis on how the SP3 supports the functions that you require personally from a device. You very fairly admonish those who do not require all of the features of a full PC to consider a simpler tablet for routine web browsing and e-mails.
The photography is beautiful as well! Good job demonstrating the pen functions.
I will definitely recommend this video to those colleagues of mine who work with multimedia presentations and research.

OP
markb06

markb06

Hey
Thanks so much! Glad you loved the video!

Yes I think you're right, that's where a lot of reviews are being unfair. They review it as a iPad or as a MacBook Air and it's neither. It's elements of both (Both the elements most people love.) In one device.

I love that I never have to be worried I'm taking the right device with me. With the SP3, you know you are!

dleuen

Very nice review! You nailed the main point that with SP3 you no longer need to carry both an iPad and a laptop.

dstrauss

This is one of the best reviews I've seen of the SPro 3 - PRIMARILY because it focuses on what this device can do, and not the feature wars relative to MacBook or iPad. I have yet to show mine to a single person who wasn't amazed at what it can do, and usually had no idea it existed (despite product placements in almost all CBS TV programs and those fairly useless advertisements as well.

mohcho

Nice review. I agree with dstrauss, that whoever I show this device to, it takes them to realize what it is and once you show them the features, a light bulb goes off and they are very interested in it.

BillJ

upload_2014-9-9_18-17-27.png

OP
markb06

markb06

Very nice review! You nailed the main point that with SP3 you no longer need to carry both an iPad and a laptop.

Thanks so much! Glad you loved the review!
This is one of the best reviews I've seen of the SPro 3 - PRIMARILY because it focuses on what this device can do, and not the feature wars relative to MacBook or iPad. I have yet to show mine to a single person who wasn't amazed at what it can do, and usually had no idea it existed (despite product placements in almost all CBS TV programs and those fairly useless advertisements as well.

Hey yes couldn't agree more! Everyone is surprised how well it works! Microsoft needs to advertise the benefits more, rather than comparing with an iPad or MacBook Air.