What's new

GREAT Surface Pro 3 HD Video Review

RémiM

Actually your video convinced me to buy the SP3. I found in your video the "little something" I didn't find in other reviews. Great job.

I finally ran to BestBuy :)

Maximus3D

Good videoreview, but that annoying looping backgroundmusic has to go. Seriously, get rid of it. The rest was great!

/ Magnus

OP
markb06

markb06

Actually your video convinced me to buy the SP3. I found in your video the "little something" I didn't find in other reviews. Great job.

I finally ran to BestBuy :)

Hey thanks so much, and glad the video helped! Were you happy with your purchase?

RémiM

@markb06 I am really happy (i5 256). My kickstand is a little loose though, so hopefully I will be able to exchange my SP3 on tuesday.

Otherwise, no problem at all. Fan is completely quiet, wifi is great, screen is not bleeding, and the device never gets warm.

So far so good !

Telstar1948

Hey Guys,

I've just completed a full video review of the Surface Pro 3. I actually have been converted and love the Surface Pro 3, being a Mac user for 9 years!

Not many of the other reviews online seem as favourable to the Surface Pro 3?

Please help by sharing, tweeting and Facebooking the review and please let me know you think!

Sorry to mention this, but I've noticed this on some other posts, anyone know why I'm not seeing the video imbedded in OP's post? It's like there's the first paragraph of the OP's post then it's just blank space down a little ways to the rest of the OP's post. Is there some setting I'm missing somewhere? Thanks.

olimjj

Sorry to mention this, but I've noticed this on some other posts, anyone know why I'm not seeing the video imbedded in OP's post? It's like there's the first paragraph of the OP's post then it's just blank space down a little ways to the rest of the OP's post. Is there some setting I'm missing somewhere? Thanks.

you might want to try this:
In IE under Tools
-Manage- add-ons
-Tracking protection
DISABLE Stop Google Tracking
close and restart IE

You can ENABLE it again when you wish to go back to your original settings.