What's new

Greetings from Canada, eh

Buck Spunni

I've 0wned an SP3, i5 128 gig, since the end of December. I used to be a confirmed iPad2 user but Apple really p*ssed me off with their ios8 debacle - so much so that I jumped ship - and in hindsight it's the best thing that Apple ever did for me as I'm loving the Surface Pro 3.
I've been lurking and learning from these forums for a few months now and I thought it was time to sign up and say hello & thanks. I researched my purchase quite a bit before pushing the buy button and a lot of the info I used to make my decision I found here, so thanks to all who have provided input here.

malberttoo

I've 0wned an SP3, i5 128 gig, since the end of December. I used to be a confirmed iPad2 user but Apple really p*ssed me off with their ios8 debacle - so much so that I jumped ship - and in hindsight it's the best thing that Apple ever did for me as I'm loving the Surface Pro 3.
I've been lurking and learning from these forums for a few months now and I thought it was time to sign up and say hello & thanks. I researched my purchase quite a bit before pushing the buy button and a lot of the info I used to make my decision I found here, so thanks to all who have provided input here.

Buck, welcome!

I've owned a lot of Tablet PC's and mobile devices before the SP3, but my SP3 is truly the best PC I've ever owned.

Check out the links in my signature for a lot of great info on your SP3 and how-to's. I highly recommend the "become a Windows 8 power user", you will learn a LOT!