What's new

GTA San Andreas for Windows 8.1/8.1RT RELEASED?

FFX

Windows Apps

Its at the top of the list of newly released apps! Might already be available for some countries.

Edit: Seems like it was released, and then quickly removed.

Last edited:
OP
F

FFX

Maybe they accidentally put the Windows Phone one on...
Maybe. But it said Windows 8.1 and 8.1RT and people saw it properly released in the store, might be they just pulled it, because it was released by mistake?

OP
F

FFX

At default settings it is great. But you a lot of graphic options like on a regular PC game, and I haven't played around with the options in game that much yet though.

kundas1

Ok, I been playing this now for the last hour... and I gotta say I'm really disappointed with it, first off the graphics aren't that great at all since I have the settings at full and it still looks square and choppy, like a PS1 console game. Secondly there is some glitching going on with the game play (example, getting stuck in a tree or pedestrian) and the movements aren't fluid and is choppy sometimes, maybe I have to play with the settings on that a little more. BUT the game plays just like it did back in the days when I played it lol just not a smoothly... déf not worth 7$ bucks IMHO