What's new

HALO: Spartan Assault comes in July

OP
ArnoldC

ArnoldC

The Philippines link I previously posted is now working. Download has completed and I just finished the training mission. Damn, I've never played anything like this before. :D

Lolvo

Downloaded and installed just fine. Although the Store's search function can't find it yet, so you will need to follow the link Arnold provided.

I have gone through the tutorial and have been taking screenshots along the way in order to share (not just on this forum). Great game so far! Gameplay exceeds what I thought it would be, and the visuals are fantastic. I'll post a thread tomorrow about the full game, including the pictures I've taken. We can discuss then :)

Last edited:

Lolvo

I am bored with the game now; after completing the missions, you're essentially done with the game - which is sad considering how much of a die-hard Halo fan I am.

machistmo

I am bored with the game now; after completing the missions, you're essentially done with the game - which is sad considering how much of a die-hard Halo fan I am.

No multiplayer? There is a little Minecraft 3d first person for the iPhone that just got Multiplayer and that looks awesome. Multi is a must.