What's new

Halo: Spartan Assault | Over[re]view

Lolvo

Hey guys/gals,

I have written up an overview/review of Halo: Spartan Assault; I wrote it on another forum that uses a slightly different interface than the Surface Forums. For this reason, I am not going to copy-and-paste it here like I had originally planned, it would appear to be massive on this forum considering its lack of spoilers and auto-sizing.

However, I would definitely like for you to check it out, especially those of you who were so interested in H:SA around here. Feel free to view it and give me your input (I'm watching you, mitchell & tony :LOL:)

Check it out here:
Halo: Spartan Assault | Over[re]view - XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards

Thanks

OP
Lolvo

Lolvo

Just downloaded it, hope its as good as it looks

Check out my review on it and it'll give you a good grasp. Besides, it took me a while to throw together and I haven't gotten much feedback on it - whether it be here or on the forum it's hosted on.

Matt

Ok that's hands down the most polished game on the RT store. Well designed and fun with the touch controls. Anyone know if its compatible with an Xbox 360 wired controller?

Matt

Hey guys/gals,

I have written up an overview/review of Halo: Spartan Assault; I wrote it on another forum that uses a slightly different interface than the Surface Forums. For this reason, I am not going to copy-and-paste it here like I had originally planned, it would appear to be massive on this forum considering its lack of spoilers and auto-sizing.

However, I would definitely like for you to check it out, especially those of you who were so interested in H:SA around here. Feel free to view it and give me your input (I'm watching you, mitchell & tony :LOL:)

Check it out here:
Halo: Spartan Assault | Over[re]view - XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards

Thanks

Nice review and I agree on most points. Only gripe I have is that for a $6 game there's a lot of micro transactions. Game is granted, better than many, such as soulcraft which is free but has the same level of micro transactions. I feel if I pay top dollar for a game I don't want to have to keep paying...

Other than that its awesome.