What's new

happy with windows 10

any 1 else on here happy with upgrade

all i see if posts about problems with windows 10

am very happy with windows 10 me like

have a slight problem now and again were it goes slow but am very happy with it think its a big improvement on 8 me self

if you are happy whats the best things you like?

kristalsoldier

The first few days I had problems. But now things have settled down and I quite like W10 - this more so after the Cumulative Update of Windows which I received yesterday. Now the systems are stable and really smooth. I do like W10 (though I have reservations about the tablet interface).

fletch33

i couldnt be happier (maybe battery that dropped a bit). i use my SP3 for work and play and since 10 just not having any Dock issues and having my 3 monitors on individual resolutions that work has made me very HAPPY!

i had issues with the upgrade at first and then complete reset to 8.1 then let it upgrade to 10 from stock 8.1 and since then it has been GREAT and i feel it really fits as a desktop or tablet (i never use this option but tested it)

OppfinnarJocke

I struggled with W8.1 and never got to like it, so I upgraded to W10 on the first day it was released. I really like W10, it works so much better clearly distinguishing between desktop and tablet modes, rather than trying to be both at the same time as W8.1.

Unfortunately, W10 is far from being in a dependable state (yesterdays cumulative update broke the email app, for instance) yet, but we are slowly getting there. I hope...

fletch33

Unfortunately, W10 is far from being in a dependable state (yesterdays cumulative update broke the email app, for instance) yet, but we are slowly getting there. I hope...

nobody told my Mail app i guess because i took update and used Mail all day without an issue.

wonder what makes things break for one and not another ??

malberttoo

I'm a member of a few other non-computer/technical forums. On one of them the users got into a big discussion of Windows 10, and I was pleasantly surprised at all the "average Joe's" (NON-tech) saying what a great experience they had upgrading to Win 10. Sometimes we forget that sites like this one are kind of hospitals, where everyone is coming here because they have an issue, and we really don't see that the world outside the walls of the hospital are full of folks getting on just fine.

double07

I am very happy with Win 10 on SP3 as well as other laptop i have. it is much more Seamless on SP3 switching mode. The performance is good. UI is smooth. it's a lot better than win 8.x based on my experience.

cldittus

The upgrade process was a bit of a pain on both of my SP3's. Once I got past that, My daughter and I are loving W10. The first couple of days we were just getting used to it. There were a few bugs here and there but for the most part it has impressed me. My daughter perfers to uise tablet mode were as I love desktop. But both of us agree that on SP3 10 is far better then 8.1 in any mode