What's new

hard time clicking icons with finger

finding it very difficult to open the small icons like wifi , speakers, keyboard with my finger

did purchase the gesture app and am trying to program swipes to activate apps .. Trying is the operative word.

hkhoanguyen

I myself find a problem of clicking on the icon battery, wifi and notification on startup, i have to wait for the windows to really finish loading all the stuffs then i will be able to click on them :(

OP
I

Intranetsites

tried the tablet view ..but am lost on functionality.
so in the pc mode I just wish the icons could explode triple side in a popup when needed

jrioux

finding it very difficult to open the small icons like wifi , speakers, keyboard with my finger...
That has been my biggest complaint with both my RT and SP3! I reduced the screen resolution on the SP3 and that made the icons slightly larger. The SP3's pen makes it considerably easier to select them, but switching from pen to touch can be a bit awkward. I wish MS would let us increase the size of those small icons.

Last edited:
OP
I

Intranetsites

ok does the size increase change the total display resolution??

Currently im running 175% for icons but and thinking my screen is now only a 1,000 pixels wide with many websites at 1200 px not fitting in the screen

OP
I

Intranetsites

Yup im right 175% is about 950px wide screen and 150% is about 1200px screen so this scale adjustment is NOT adjusting the fonts or icons, it is just decreasing total screen resolution