What's new

Has anyone here tried this case?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I use their RT version and a colleague has their Pro case, the make good cases but they will add to the bulk of the Pro 2. I use a similar one for my Pro 2 that I got from the MS Store, it is the Maroo Case...

Buy Maroo Surface Pro 2 Folio Case - Microsoft Store

I should note that I only use the portfolio when I'm carrying just my Pro to a meeting and not carrying anything else. If I'm going somewhere for just more that a few hours I carry the Pro 2 in either my Brenthave Vertical Messenger Bag or my Ogio Newt 13 if I need my full mobile office. In either of those scenarios I leave the Portfolio at home.

Last edited:

Kaos

No the cooling is not affected by the case. There is a row of holes on the top part, and the sides are not covered by leather. so that shouldn't pose a problem. I have it for my Pro 2 and i love it.
Btw you can't fold the type or touch cover onto the back of the device like you can without a cover.

OP
G-man

G-man

No the cooling is not affected by the case. There is a row of holes on the top part, and the sides are not covered by leather. so that shouldn't pose a problem. I have it for my Pro 2 and i love it.
Btw you can't fold the type or touch cover onto the back of the device like you can without a cover.

Thanks, I have ordered one. I don't care about the folding type cover. Just wanted to make sure I would not overheat the unit.