What's new

Has MS problems with Credit Cards?

note3

I could not order a SP3 with my Credit Cards and the online store could not find a solution.
I tested my cards (1 Visa, 1 MasterCard) in my bank and they are ok (got money with it).
I live in Germany.
Had anyone else such a problem?

Who from MS can help?

Liam2349

I could not order a SP3 with my Credit Cards and the online store could not find a solution.
I tested my cards (1 Visa, 1 MasterCard) in my bank and they are ok (got money with it).
I live in Germany.
Had anyone else such a problem?

Who from MS can help?

What exactly is the issue? Maybe your bank has put a fraud alert on your account? Or does the website just not accept your card details?

Ya, credit card companies can be funny like that some times. When I placed my pre-order for my i7 the next thing I did was to call my credit card company to tell them I was authorizing the charge and to put a note on my account. Only reason I was aware of this is because I went through it once with an iPhone pre-order. In a way it's nice they are looking out for you but if it costs you your spot in the pre-order que then it's not so nice.

foghat

I had issues on the MS site a little over a year ago.

Needed to buy a new power supply for an xbox 360. The site would not take any of my credit cards - even though I could make purchases directly on the xbox with the same CC. I called them up and tried to place the order over the phone, still couldn't process card.

I know for a fact it wasn't an issue with the card as I was/am a prolific online shopper.

This said, more recently I have been able to order 2 sp3's and accessories via the ms store with no problem.