What's new

having problems with IE11 since update

kundas1

Is anyone else having trouble with IE11 since the new updates? Before the last update I had no problems whatsoever with IE11 and now with the latest update for IE11 I'm starting to have problems with multi tabs that seem to ALL refresh at the same time instead of just the 1 tab that I'm in, or websites crashing from a script error, and slow speeds now.... grrrr. :yelling:

FFX

Have had no problem with multiple tabs refreshing, actually non of my tabs refresh unless I press refresh. What are you doing when this happen?

OP
kundas1

kundas1

I'm refreshing the tab that I'm in, but all the tabs (only 3 total) seem to refresh at the same time and IE11 seems to hang for a few seconds... also some scripts errors that never got before and then IE11 crashes... stuff like that

FFX

I don't have this issue, you should try to reset all your IE setting to default and reboot your device. If that wont work you might need to refresh.

mac53

I started a new thread when I should have looked at the active threads. Here's my issue. Hi. I'm a newbie to Surface 2 and to this forum and I hope fellow forum users can help me with this issue. I am trying to open the IE explorer on my S2 to view my bookmarked pages and IE opens but not the bookmarks or even pages showing under frequent views. If I type in a site, still nothing is loading. Have others had this issue and if so, what is the resolution?

kristalsoldier

I started a new thread when I should have looked at the active threads. Here's my issue. Hi. I'm a newbie to Surface 2 and to this forum and I hope fellow forum users can help me with this issue. I am trying to open the IE explorer on my S2 to view my bookmarked pages and IE opens but not the bookmarks or even pages showing under frequent views. If I type in a site, still nothing is loading. Have others had this issue and if so, what is the resolution?

Can you view the bookmarked pages on your desktop version of IE11?