What's new

Hello everyone. I have a big Problem

dex

Hello,

first of oll I want to say that I have registered to this Forum because I have a Problem with my Surface Pro 2017.
I don't know if this Section is right but here is my problem:
The Surface won't start. If I press the Power button it shows for a second the Windows logo (in white) and then shut down immediately. I have tried all the normal Methods to reset it, like hold 30 seconds the Power Button or hold Power Button and Volume Up for 15 seconds. Even the Recovery USB-Stick won't work.

So I hope someone in this Forum can help me :)

Greets Dex

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Is it plugged in when you power it up? Try the Hold volume rocker up continuously and press the power button don't let go of the rocker until the Windows Logo and see if that gets you into the UEFI screen, if it does exit and restart if everything looks normal (i.e. not missing the SSD)

OP
D

dex

Hello jnjroach,

thank you for your quick replay.

I tried it plugged in and plugged off, but it does not matter. Unfortunately I have no chance to get into the UEFI. The Surface keep shutdown immediately after showing for a second the Windows logo.

Greets Dex

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Hello jnjroach,

thank you for your quick replay.

I tried it plugged in and plugged off, but it does not matter. Unfortunately I have no chance to get into the UEFI. The Surface keep shutdown immediately after showing for a second the Windows logo.

Greets Dex
It's time for a warranty exchange...