What's new

Hello from Central Illinois

Preacher

Good evening, everyone. My name is Ed. I just got my first Surface tablet. I had been saving up for a good used Surface Pro 4 with an i5, but got a deal on a Surface 3 with an i7. I'm not a media consumer so the better screen on the Surface Pro 4 is not that important to me. All of my experience with tablets has been with Android tablets (my last being the Note Pro). I look forward to hanging out here and learning more about my new (to me) tablet.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
You are very welcome here, @Preacher. We are a positive, willing, and diligent group of members devoted to helping fellow Surface enthusiasts.
Be sure to set up a Microsoft account, and to take the latest updates (System, Update & Security).

Ask away. We will be waiting to help.

Tigergrrrl

Good evening, everyone. My name is Ed. I just got my first Surface tablet. I had been saving up for a good used Surface Pro 4 with an i5, but got a deal on a Surface 3 with an i7. I'm not a media consumer so the better screen on the Surface Pro 4 is not that important to me. All of my experience with tablets has been with Android tablets (my last being the Note Pro). I look forward to hanging out here and learning more about my new (to me) tablet.
I'm a die hard Samsung Tab fan, but have an SP4 that should arrive tomorrow. Gearing up for a return to college and since I'm going to be able to use electronic textbooks where available, I wanted to be able to scribble on my PowerPoint notes instead of wasting paper and ink printing them all out, spilling coffee on them, and my favorite, losing them. So my Surface is going to help me keep it all together, but I think I'll somehow always have a Samsung tablet around, just because I've gotten spoiled over the years.

Anyway, WELCOME from one convert to another!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk