O omoc New Member Joined Oct 10, 2014 Messages 1 Points 1 Location south of korea My Device SPro3 Oct 10, 2014 #1 hello I have just bought a Surface pro 3 as a replacement for ipad3
leeshor Well-Known Member Joined Jun 19, 2012 Messages 5,061 Points 113 Location Norcross, GA My Device SPro4 Oct 10, 2014 #2 Congratulations and welcome to the forum.
jnjroach Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 9, 2012 Messages 8,064 Points 113 Location Seattle, WA USA My Device SurfaceProX Oct 10, 2014 #3 Welcome aboard.....
G GreyFox7 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Jul 27, 2014 Messages 7,158 Points 113 Oct 10, 2014 #4 Welcome. I think I just saw an uptick in productivity and GNP. I'm expecting the stock market to shoot up anytime now.
Welcome. I think I just saw an uptick in productivity and GNP. I'm expecting the stock market to shoot up anytime now.
smalltowngirl13 Active Member Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 612 Points 28 Location Kansas Oct 10, 2014 #5 Congrats and welcome to the forum...
kundas1 Well-Known Member Joined Dec 4, 2013 Messages 1,663 Points 83 My Device SPro3 Oct 10, 2014 #6 Nice! And welcome aboard!
VickiFL Active Member Joined Sep 16, 2014 Messages 471 Points 43 Location Florida My Device SPro3 Oct 10, 2014 #7 Welcome! I just bought a Surface Pro 3 a couple weeks ago, and I adore it!