What's new

Hello - New SP4 Owner

bbradley42

Hello Everyone,

I recently purchased a new Surface Pro 4, mainly for school but also for personal use. So far I love this device and just want to learn as much as possible. I also plan to utilize the device for work as the SP4 has so many tools to use that will benefit both school and professional.

I am hoping to get ideas for apps, tools and programs to use for the SP4; currently I am looking for the best ereader app to use that will make reading textbooks easy and include note taking and highlighting.

Nice to meet everyone!

bbradley42

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum, @bbradley42 . We're here to help. Be sure to browse through the sticky notes at the top of our Surface Pro 4 Forum for some handy tips.

Regarding your ereader question: Chegg is very popular, and some students like to use OneNote as an accessory to other ereaders, which do not have comprehensive note-taking. OneNote has lots of features, so you might want to force yourself to discover them all before making a decision.

Congrats for adopting a fine machine.

OP
B

bbradley42

Thank you for the welcome and I appreciate the advise. You confirmed some of the research I did; Chegg seemed to come up quite a bit when researching textbook ereaders. Also, since I have had my SP4 I have been spending a lot of my time getting to know OneNote; love this program!

Thanks again!