What's new

helps me! Surface that loop UEFI

hancongai

Untitled.jpg

UEFI can not escape, can you help me fix it. thanks for the support.

ArnoldC

Microsoft does not support the country Vietnam. Who can help me .... please!

Yes you can get help. I am from the Philippines and my Surface RT was purchased in Australia. I've been in contact with Surface Support with all positive experience. I suggest you contact Singapore. When you get to support.surface.com, change the Country to Singapore. They open at 9am GMT+8.

scharp

Unfortunately Microsoft's only solution to this is to send the device in for a replacement. I suggest you turn off the tablet and charge it for 30mins and see if there's a difference. Better yet, if you made a backup of the recovery partition to a usb drive, than I suggest you try restoring the device.

neu can toi co the viet tieng viet. :sorry:

OP
H

hancongai

I thank you for all your help.
Hi! ArnoldC, which my English is limited, it is difficult to support in Singapore.
Hi! CMD, I try to do 2 days with "Secure Boot Loader Loop". But not much positive. I was looking for new ways online but no specific instructions to fix it.
Hi! scharp. I am a Vietnam, you can be happy about Vietnamese. I have tried your way but it still display the "Secure Boot Loader". I have tried pressing volum "-" + power on to boot USB, but it does not boot. If you have USB boot img file sharing I try to boot to the USB link.

Last edited: