What's new

Here's all you have been waiting CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS on SP2

hksrb25s14

enjoy, note everything is on window mode not fullscreen, cuz fullscreen is LAGGY as hell, and setting is all low and mostly on Off tobe playable.
[video=youtube;a96Q6niidv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a96Q6niidv4[/video]

OP
H

hksrb25s14

here it's on Razer Edge Pro with settings on mid high and fullscreen
[video=youtube;zEJHYKMm3x0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEJHYKMm3x0[/video]

OP
H

hksrb25s14

note to play on SP2 run as admin or your get out of memory error, and fullscreen res at 13xx X 7xx will give you black boarders.

OP
H

hksrb25s14

What fps waas on sp2 and razer?

The surface stay between 19-28 fps which is pretty good, but it's all in the settings, it's very important to have the screen on "windows no boarders" if you put it on fullscreen you'll get black boarder plus the frame rate was at 5-10 fps very poor and will freeze for 2-3 seconds on most intense scene, and thats on 13xx X 7xx resolution.

The razer settings was on mid to high settings on and mostly every option on, fullscreen it was getting around 28-37fps,
And on window mode no boarders, it stay on 43-53fps.

heihachi88

The surface stay between 19-28 fps which is pretty good, but it's all in the settings, it's very important to have the screen on "windows no boarders" if you put it on fullscreen you'll get black boarder plus the frame rate was at 5-10 fps very poor and will freeze for 2-3 seconds on most intense scene, and thats on 13xx X 7xx resolution.

The razer settings was on mid to high settings on and mostly every option on, fullscreen it was getting around 28-37fps,
And on window mode no boarders, it stay on 43-53fps.

that razer tablet costs as high as sp2? why you got them both? just curious :)

OP
H

hksrb25s14

that razer tablet costs as high as sp2? why you got them both? just curious :)

Lol I had the razer for a while and the SP2 was a exchange from my SP1, used bestbuy 60day silver member and had it pre ordered, lucky that the pre order was on the 60th day, lol.

So far I played 3hrs into the game with the SP2 and it played real good , remember window mode no boarders, thats how I could get better frame rate and FULLSCREEN.