What's new

hi guys , for the surface overheating problem. please remove your HP printer and scanner APP

yoka

hi guys , for the surface overheating problem. please remove your HP printer and scanner APP

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
This might be an issue with your machine or interference with some of your programs, only, @yoka.

I have been using the HP Printer and HP Scanner full suite of programs and apps with a Surface, Surface Pro 2, Surface Pro 3, and Surface Book. No overheating problems on any of them.

kristalsoldier

My SP3 has the fan running nowadays quite regularly. Been happening since the upgrade to W10. It warms up too but not too much. I have also noticed that battery life is quite a bit less with W10 as compared to W8.1. Maybe the two things are connected.

Edit: And display driver crashing quite frequently!!! Oh...I don't have the HP App you are referring to.

Last edited:
OP
Y

yoka

This might be an issue with your machine or interference with some of your programs, only, @yoka.

I have been using the HP Printer and HP Scanner full suite of programs and apps with a Surface, Surface Pro 2, Surface Pro 3, and Surface Book. No overheating problems on any of them.
i dont know , i tried twice with the HP app , i have the deskjet 1050

Grumpy2

I do not have any HP printers any more. Got rid of them a long while a go. I now use Epson Printers. So, no HP printers, no HP app and no, I do not have a clue what you are talking about. It might work for you but it certainly is not going to work for me. Perhaps it might help if you were a bit more specific when you post.