What's new

Hi People!

younks

I have troubles buying new Microsoft Surface in the Netherlands. It turned out that it's availeble only in Germany and UK. German online stores are way too expencive (800euros for MS surface te touchcover) and UK amazon doesn't ship to Netherlands.
If here are people from Netherlads, please tell me where did you bought your devices.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Welcome younks there are a couple of posts about this. Please try using the forum search to find them. I think basically people are either getting them from Germany or the UK or from the US if you make the trip.

Mr.NK

Super Moderator
Aw: Hi People!

Hey, maybe you can try to order from the Ms-online store in Germany - I've heard about some people in Austria and Spain ordering successfully. Delivery should be fast, as the warehouse is in the Netherlands ;)

Hstakz

Hi there, I'm in the same boat with the surface not being available in New Zealand. However i have a friend who lives in Australia and is going to ship it to me after he orders it.
Maybe you know family or have friends in Germany or UK that can buy one from there and ship it to you in Netherlands.
Allahschood bro!

Hstakz

Dude i have awesome news for you!!!!!!
Microsoft just announcent that they are expanding retail of the surface to 13 new countries including

"Surface Windows RT is already available for purchase in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, the United Kingdom, and the United States and this announcement will expand its availability to 13 additional markets worldwide. New markets in the coming weeks include:

· Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, NETHERLANDS!, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland."