What's new

Hi, Trying to Make Some Games

Endorsay

Hi! Surprisingly only found out about this forum recently. Still exploring this forum.

I've had an RT since November (won it as a prize). For entertainment, I like the RT, but I don't use it for work since I like having a big screen :)

I've written some games for it and it has been interesting having to work on everything from the visual, logos, to music, sound effects, etc in addition to the usual programming.

I'm happy they've been bringing fun to people. If you try any of them, I'm happy to hear whatever you have to say, whether it is positive or not.

PS I'm also in an area where there are even more Apple fans than usual, so people who have a Surface may be shy about showing it around.

TeknoBlast

Hi! Surprisingly only found out about this forum recently. Still exploring this forum.

I've had an RT since November (won it as a prize). For entertainment, I like the RT, but I don't use it for work since I like having a big screen :)

I've written some games for it and it has been interesting having to work on everything from the visual, logos, to music, sound effects, etc in addition to the usual programming.

I'm happy they've been bringing fun to people. If you try any of them, I'm happy to hear whatever you have to say, whether it is positive or not.

PS I'm also in an area where there are even more Apple fans than usual, so people who have a Surface may be shy about showing it around.

Do be shy to show off the Surface. Show them people you can dance and flip and click the Surface. Be the different one in a sea of the same people.