What's new

Highly experimental beta utility needs testing

tabletpro

Supporting Vendor
Hi,

This is Justice from Tablet PC Mouse. We are testing an EXTREMELY experimental feature that could really use some intelligent input.

The feature is tentatively called "Gesture Keyboard" and this is our first time talking about it publicly.

It's difficult, requires actual practice, discipline and training to use, but has the potential to radically change the way we type (casually) and interact with our tablets (as well as use hotkeys in desktop applications)

Because what I'm asking you to participate in is so hard, we are giving out free licenses to the first 20 people to comment on this thread.

You will be getting a full version of Tablet PC Mouse beta 2.0 version 9 (which will upgrade to the full version 2.0 upon release)

Comment here that you'd like a copy and be prepared to try something radically different. (and did I say difficult yet?) I will send you instructions on how to get setup.

For the fastest response email me after your comment is placed to
[email protected]

The "gesture keyboard" feature is only available in the beta version I send directly and not the one available on the site. Email me with any questions you have as that is helpful to us as well.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to test the gesture keyboard. Sounds like a confluence of a few human interface devices long overdue.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm a chef so don't have all the time in the world to test things, but i'll happily test an alternative to the rubbish that is the windows on screen keyboard :)

Will this work with windows 10? (i have 8.1 on my S3 but would like to move to 10 as soon as a viable build appears)

OP
tabletpro

tabletpro

Supporting Vendor
I'm a chef so don't have all the time in the world to test things, but i'll happily test an alternative to the rubbish that is the windows on screen keyboard :)

Will this work with windows 10? (i have 8.1 on my S3 but would like to move to 10 as soon as a viable build appears)
Yes, I am running Windows 10 on my machine and it is pretty stable currently.