What's new

Solved Home group issue

Yevgen

Hello there,

I have a problem with connecting my sp3 to my homegroup. I have 4 computers at my home and here how it works now: 2 of my desktops works fine, they r able to connect be visible by other devices. So, when i connect my sp3 to the homegroup network - it works fine, but, as soon as i connect my laptop - both the laptop and sp3 disappear from the homegroup. And, vise versa, if I connect my laptop first and then my sp3 same happens.
I tried to run troubleshooter, no help from it. Also I tried to create the homegroup on all 4 of my devices and then connect to it - same outcome.

Please help :)

OP
Y

Yevgen

Hello there,

I have a problem with connecting my sp3 to my homegroup. I have 4 computers at my home and here how it works now: 2 of my desktops works fine, they r able to connect be visible by other devices. So, when i connect my sp3 to the homegroup network - it works fine, but, as soon as i connect my laptop - both the laptop and sp3 disappear from the homegroup. And, vise versa, if I connect my laptop first and then my sp3 same happens.
I tried to run troubleshooter, no help from it. Also I tried to create the homegroup on all 4 of my devices and then connect to it - same outcome.

Please help :)
UPDATE: Issue solved. I had the same aadministrator name on both of my devices. So, I created a new user, passed ADMIN, deleted old and now it works fine.
Close the topic please.