What's new

Solved Houston we have a problem.. Pen won't write all the way to the edge of the screen

Mikewired

I noticed today that the pen will not write all the way to the right side of the screen in onenote portrait mode. When the pen gets about a half inch from the edge of the screen a line appears from the pen tip to the bottom of the screen?

ctitanic

Screenshot (82).png

I can't replicate it.

Tsurugaya

I have a similar problem, about a 1,5 cm dead zone from about 1 cm in on the left side in portrait. I can see it on the hover cursor on the desktop as well. So this is clearly a manufacturing slipup.

OP
M

Mikewired

Calibrating did not work, it would not let the pen cursor go into the corners. But I did click the reset calibration button. I was then asked if I wanted to erase all calibration data. That did the trick it is now back to working properly.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Calibrating did not work, it would not let the pen cursor go into the corners. But I did click the reset calibration button. I was then asked if I wanted to erase all calibration data. That did the trick it is now back to working properly.
So you skipped step three the first time but now that you've done it everything is fine.

Huston to space cadet check your calibration ;)

Last edited:

ctitanic

So you missed step 3!