What's new

How Did You Hear About SurfaceForums.net - The Premier Microsoft Surface Forum?

Inadorel

Bing search trying to find information about security testing Windows store apps. Found this instead which was probably more interesting :)

TagsxA

I actually found this forum during many searches for questions I had, on my way to finally purchasing a Surface Pro. I have yet to purchase it, but I should have it in my grubby hands within a week or two, at most. From my searches, I can safely say that this is easily the best and most complete forum for anything related to the Surface hardware.

kristalsoldier

Found the forum while waiting for my Surface RT to arrive. I am happy that I found it! You all are really nice folks who hang around here!

zekwea

How I got here............

I was on droidforum and the top of the page asked if I wanted to win a Surface and linked me here.

Sure I want to win a Surface!! But the contests seem to be over with. My Lenovo will have to do for the time being, but the Surface sounds great.

bbrodinsky

As a proud owner of a Surface RT, I was looking for an answer to a question, and discovered there's a whole forum dedicated to answering questions!