What's new

How do I take irregular shaped screen grabs

RottenMutt

I see a lot of people posting screen grabs using the pen. I can use Snipit and OneNote, but they are rectangular shaped screen grabs.

ctitanic

I see a lot of people posting screen grabs using the pen. I can use Snipit and OneNote, but they are rectangular shaped screen grabs.
Capture.PNG

ctitanic

Hmm.. I might try Onenote after all, I just don't see the use other than fun crafts?
If you don't take notes you will never appreciate the beauty of this program. I work as Software Engineer in a Tech Support Department. Everyday I troubleshoot new cases and I learn new stuff from every case. OneNote became for me like some kind of database where I keep all my notes about everything that I learn new in each ticket. More than that. My OneNote file is saved in a share location in the Network and I share that file with other and the file gets updated with every change they do real time. If we are working in the same note the feeling that you get is like when you are in a chat room, you see their changes coning out of nowhere and they see your changes on real time too!

TunaSurface

That actually sounds pretty cool, the fact that they can see the changes in real time is amazing,
Sounds like something students could use.
Unfortunately I have no real use for Onenote, but I might as well make something creative with it.

ctitanic

That actually sounds pretty cool, the fact that they can see the changes in real time is amazing,
Sounds like something students could use.
Unfortunately I have no real use for Onenote, but I might as well make something creative with it.
You can use it for many things. You can create a notebook password protected and save it in OneDrive on that way you have all your passwords available.

You can copy all the tricks that your learn here and keep them organized and always available in your Tablet!

Yom can do millions of things! You just don't know it yet!