What's new

how do you lay the surface down ?

revmike

I've had it on for about 5 days and I have not noticed any heat issues. It was very easy to put on, the back probably took me less than a minute to put on, the sides took a little longer.

oion

I've had it on for about 5 days and I have not noticed any heat issues. It was very easy to put on, the back probably took me less than a minute to put on, the sides took a little longer.

StickerBoy, right? You Pro users are lucky that your case is the same between gen 1 and gen 2. :( I can't use a Surface RT skin on my S2, boo.

kristalsoldier

StickerBoy, right? You Pro users are lucky that your case is the same between gen 1 and gen 2. :( I can't use a Surface RT skin on my S2, boo.

But are you planning to skin the S2? I really like the silver look and pray that it does not get scratched. My RT - though smudged with fingerprints - remains in flawless condition!

oion

But are you planning to skin the S2? I really like the silver look and pray that it does not get scratched. My RT - though smudged with fingerprints - remains in flawless condition!

I'm much more interested in Incipio's Feather case, but if that doesn't come to market anytime soon, I'll probably opt for a skin only because I like customizing the look. :p Not necessarily for protection in this particular case (the Surface 2 body being quite nice).

Agave Azul

Not sure if this helps but I purchased a MOKO brand cover from Amazon for my SP2.

I haven't purchased the type cover yet so the MoKo cover needs it for a better fit.

Other wise it works for me.

kristalsoldier

Nah... I think I will keep the Surface the way it is... its a gorgeous device - I like both versions - the darker one and now the silver one too!