What's new

HOW INVESTED ARE YOU IN MS PRODUCTS?

OP
kundas1

kundas1

ook but now you're talking semantics.... but I do agree if MS did price their stuff at more competitive prices then I would have more and the NEWEST products too.. like the surface book for example... that's just crazy over priced LOL

Orlbuckeye

I have a Surface book and Windows 10 on 5 pc's and Windows 7 on a machine that won't upgrade to Windows because Nvidia doesn't support the Geforce 7600 any more. I have Office 2013 on 4 of those pc's and Office 2016 on the surface. I have a 3 or 4 MS mice.

VickiFL

I have a SP3, and 2 Surface 3's. I have to admit that I just bought an ipad mini 4 because I wanted to dip my toes in the Apple ecosystem. ☺

CrippsCorner

Surface Pro
Type Cover
Band
Wireless Display Adapter
Sculpt Comfort Mouse

Also have an original Xbox tucked away somewhere... and a few more mice I went through before finally sticking with the Sculpt.

MadGizmoO

Bought a sp3 i5 4gb, on a good sale, but it had alot of issues so had to return it, and it was the last one they had so ended up with nothing.

So if software doesnt count, nothing, which is strange when iam a tech geek to my finger tips, their products always lacks after others in hardware and always being xtreme pricy contra the hardware you get. Perhaps soon ill invest i a miracast dongle though, 60 dollar on microsoft store, which ive read you can find deals on the net for aound 30 dollar, pricy pricy.

CrippsCorner

Apps wise on my iPhone though I have a lot from Microsoft!

Microsoft Health
Outlook

They're used daily... but I also have Microsoft Selfie, OneDrive, OneNote, Sunrise & Wunderlist.

EMINENT

Band 2
950xl
Surface Pro 4
Custom pc with W10

I have complete investment in the the system as I am striving towards the whole unified goal. No other system offers the versatility of an SP4 and the ability to run apps across all my devices.