What's new

How many times have you replaced the main battery in your SP3 Pen?

How often have you replaced the main Pen Battery?

• Never

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • 1-2 times

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • 3-5 times

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • >5 times

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
OP
Moonsurface

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
£2 here in the UK for a single 319 but to be honest I rarely use the top button anyway so I probably wouldn't notice it had gone flat.

Haldi

so i had to replace by battery today. First time ever, and i got my Surface Pro 3 pretty early after release.
But well yeah, i don't really use it that often, and i rarely use the pen ^^

I was shocked why my pen wouldn't work. I always tought the pen itself was passive. But well... seeing the 1.5V Battery with 0.88V left made it pretty clear where the problem lies ^^
Ordered 2 new AAAA batteries for 3.4o so i'm gonna be finde for the next 3-5 years... or whoever is gonna use my Tablet after me, probably not gonna keep it for the next 4 years.

surfnwabo

I'm on battery #6. Seem to last about 2 months. Duracell ultimate's? seemed to last a little longer, but have not seen any lately.
Use the pen every day +/- 8 hours. Never has worked great, stops a lot, then I usually just take the battery out & in. Finally stripped the threads. Fixed it with with a hose clamp holding it together. Now the pen seems? to work better! But now it wil not start the ink workspace.