What's new

How to Get Full Version Office H&S

Big Kahuna

Is the full version of Office H/S out yet? My surface has all the windows updates, it's been restarted and I still have the preview edition. The associate at the Microsoft kiosk told me it's already available and I should have it.

joga

Aw: How to get full version Office H&S

Hi, the final version of Office 2013 H&S was released at the same day as the Surface.
You have to run Windows Update from the desktop. You also have to select the office update manualy to install it.

joga
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

bosamar

I've gotten two updates:

- Update for Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 RT Preview (KB2748583) on 11/23/12
- Update for Microsoft Office 2013 (KB2737997) RT Edition on 12/11/12

They are large updates....

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Click on the Search Charm and Type "Update" under Settings look in results and click on the one for Optional Updates and click check for Updates and install them from there.

bosamar

I lied, I got three...

- Update for Microsoft Office 2013 (KB2727009) RT Edition on 12/11/12

OP
Big Kahuna

Big Kahuna

Click on the Search Charm and Type "Update" under Settings look in results and click on the one for Optional Updates and click check for Updates and install them from there.

Thanks Jeff, I would have never figured this out on my own. I love these forums! I'm downloading as I type. And way to go Microsoft for keeping with tradition and making it as tough as humanly possible to get a simple update. (couldn't resist)

David321

The final edition of Workplace 2013 H&S was launched at the same day as the Surface. You have to run Windows Upgrade from the pc. You also have to choose any office update manualy to set it up . . . . . . . . . . .

Visit us to grow your business

Last edited: