3- Red pen, 3rd thickest
4- Pointer/Stop Inking/Start typing
5- Highlighter
6- Lasso
7- Pen options
8- View % options

Write at >100% view
View entire note at <45% view

[video=youtube;TlllQi085-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlllQi085-0&feature=youtu.be[/video]
8170470457_c81c439cd9_b.jpg
8170500240_1f031636a7_b.jpg

OP
A

archapacman

haha thx. I couldn't reedit the post. Yeh the adonit stylus looks really appealing. However, I am afraid of scratching the screen :'(

leeshor

haha thx. I couldn't reedit the post. Yeh the adonit stylus looks really appealing. However, I am afraid of scratching the screen :'(

Funny story. At the local AT&T store they are on fruity tablets for all their work, including customers signing stuff. Last time I was there he gave be a typical stylus to fill out some stuff and after the first couple strokes I told him he would need to wait a minute while I got a real stylus. He and several other sales people in the store were prepared to spend their own money to get one.

I have several customers using the Adonit Jot Pro and not one scratch. (Disclaimer: most are using it on Gorilla Glass but I'm not certain it makes that much difference)

OP
A

archapacman

Microsoft say they are currently developing a capacitive pen with pressure sensitivity using laser technology. Lets see how that fares

omatic73

Thanks guys. I appreciate all of the help. I ordered a Jot Pro last night and am anxious to begin using it.

Archa, thanks for posting your video with taking notes. That was extremely helpful!

Griff

Thanks for the video! I've been looking around for ways to get more out of OneNote and this has been very helpful.

kristalsoldier

Hi...thanks for the video! Quick question about that Adonit pen...I have also read elsewhere that it does scratch the glass, is this really a problem or is it a myth of sorts?

Cheers!

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Hi...thanks for the video! Quick question about that Adonit pen...I have also read elsewhere that it does scratch the glass, is this really a problem or is it a myth of sorts?

Cheers!
The Adonit itself doesn't scratch the screen, but because of the hard plastic disk it does a really good job of grinding any grit or dust that is on your screen and that does scratch the screen. So I always clean the screen before inking...