What's new

How to Play DVD movies on Asus ME400C windows 8 tablet

PavtubeVideo

The Asus VivoTab ME400C really fits the new standards of a tablet. Which one can meet commercial uses, support HD even full HD movies playback, as well as play games without delay. However, even if the Vivo Tab Smart is designed much like a laptop, it doesn’t have DVD driver. That’s to say, we can’t play DVD disc movies on VivoTab Smart directly. If you collect kinds of DVD movies in your home and just looking for a way to put DVD movies on Asus VivoTab Smart ME400C. Please read the following article carefully.

Required Software:[/B]
Pavtube DVD Ripper ( Free Trail Link )/ Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac

The Reason why we choose it?

The Windows 8 DVD Ripper that designed by Pavtube, is good at dealing with kinds of DVD movies, such as DVD disc, DVD ISO or DVD IFO image files. It supports 1:1 DVD archiving. You are allowed to quickly backup DVDs with no quality loss to your hard drive as well as backup the main movie files with selected chapters you like. Above all, it could import movie from DVD disc and encode DVD movies to all popular media formats, including WMV, MPEG, AVI, MOV, Xvid, Divx, MP4, FLV, 3GP, QuickTime, DV, MPEG-4, AVC MP4, MP3, AC3, WAV, AAC, OGG, FLAC, etc. Moreover, it take full advantage of NVIDIA’s CUDA technology and ATI Stream (AMD APP) technology to accelerate conversion speed greatly. The GPU acceleration saves users lots of time when using H.264 codec to do format conversion.

How to convert DVD movies to Asus VivoTab Smart?

Step 1. Download and install this DVD to Vivo Tab Smart converter on your computer.

PS: This application can work on Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 or Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5 above(including Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Mountain Lion) with 1G Hz or above Intel processor

dvd-to-microsoft-surface-rt-tablet-003.jpg

Step 2. Import your source DVD movies.

Step 3. Choose H.264 Video (*.mp4) as output for your win8 tablet.

Step 4. Click on “Settings” to modify video codec, resolution, frame rate, sample rate etc. Of course, different settings will have different results. And
you should Know, the higher video quality with bigger video size, please pay attention to your storage. According to my own experience, the following settings are recommended for you. Which is the most suitable for Vivo Tab Smart.

Video
Codec: h.264
Size: 1280*720
Bitrate: 2000
Frame rate: 24

Audio
Codec: aac
Sample rate: 48000
Bitrate: 128000
Channels: Stereo

Step 5. Start ripping DVD movies to Vivo Tab Smart by clicking on the “Convert” button.

Once the conversion completed, transfer the result MP4 video file to Vivo Tab. Hope this Vivo Tab Smart DVD Ripper also works well for you. That’s all.

GustavoCarroll

The Asus VivoTab ME400C really fits the new standards of a tablet. Which one can meet commercial uses, support HD even full HD movies playback, as well as play games without delay. However, even if the Vivo Tab Smart is designed much like a laptop, it doesn’t have DVD driver. That’s to say, we can’t play DVD disc movies on VivoTab Smart directly. If you collect kinds of DVD movies in your home and just looking for a way to put DVD movies on Asus VivoTab Smart ME400C. Please read the following article carefully.

Required Software:[/B]
Pavtube

The Reason why we choose it?

The Windows 8 that designed by Pavtube, is good at dealing with kinds of DVD movies, such as DVD disc, DVD ISO or DVD IFO image files. It supports 1:1 DVD archiving. You are allowed to quickly backup DVDs with no quality loss to your hard drive as well as backup the main movie files with selected chapters you like. Above all, it could import movie from DVD disc and encode DVD movies to all popular media formats, including WMV, MPEG, AVI, MOV, Xvid, Divx, MP4, FLV, 3GP, QuickTime, DV, MPEG-4, AVC MP4, MP3, AC3, WAV, AAC, OGG, FLAC, etc. Moreover, it take full advantage of technology and (AMD APP) technology to accelerate conversion speed greatly. The GPU acceleration saves users lots of time when using H.264 codec to do format conversion.

How to convert DVD movies to Asus VivoTab Smart?

Step 1. Download and install this on your computer.

PS: This application can work on Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 or Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5 above(including Mac OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Mountain Lion) with 1G Hz or above Intel processor

Step 2. Import your source DVD movies.

Step 3. Choose H.264 Video (*.mp4) as output for your win8 tablet.

Step 4. Click on “Settings” to modify video codec, resolution, frame rate, sample rate etc. Of course, different settings will have different results. And
you should Know, the higher video quality with bigger video size, please pay attention to your storage. According to my own experience, the following settings are recommended for you. Which is the most suitable for Vivo Tab Smart.

Video
Codec: h.264
Size: 1280*720
Bitrate: 2000
Frame rate: 24

Audio
Codec: aac
Sample rate: 48000
Bitrate: 128000
Channels: Stereo

Step 5. Start ripping DVD movies to Vivo Tab Smart by clicking on the “Convert” button.

Once the conversion completed, transfer the result MP4 video file to Vivo Tab. Hope this also works well for you. That’s all.

Thanks for sharing this very useful information. I will download the app to play dvd movies on my tablet

Last edited: