What's new

Solved How to print pages from OneNote?

I just want to print the one page that I want in my OneNote section. I go to print preview and it says there are 2 pages. Cool. So I press print (in the print preview window) and now it tells me there are 5 pages. What?! So I decide to just skip the print preview altogether and just go to print under the file option. Now there are 7 pages. I decide to press print and it starts printing all the way from my first page (selected in purple) instead of just the selected page that I wanted (in red).

How do I just print the selected page?

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    46 KB · Views: 807

mtalinm

printing from Modern UI apps is wonky. I find it works best if you swipe to the Charms bar, then click Devices and then Print.

Liam2349

I print from 2013 all the time - only way to make it fit properly on A4.

It works fine for me:

Select your page on the right, then click File.
Screenshot (6).png

Now click Print, and then Print Preview.

Screenshot (4).png

Now it should just print the pages in the page you have open.

Is this what you're doing?

Screenshot (5).png

OP
M

Modification

Screenshot (5).png
Screenshot (6).png
Screenshot (7).png
Yes that is what I am doing. As you can see, in print preview it says 1 page. When I click print, it now says 8 pages. Is it possible that this is happening because I am using an expire version of OneNote?

Liam2349

View attachment 5274 View attachment 5275 View attachment 5276 Yes that is what I am doing. As you can see, in print preview it says 1 page. When I click print, it now says 8 pages. Is it possible that this is happening because I am using an expire version of OneNote?

Where it says 8 pages at the bottom, you don't have that option selected.

You have selected 'Selection' and not 'Pages'. So when you click print, it should only print the selected page from your notebook.

If your OneNote has expired, then download it again - OneNote 2013 is free for most features.

OP
M

Modification

Where it says 8 pages at the bottom, you don't have that option selected.

You have selected 'Selection' and not 'Pages'. So when you click print, it should only print the selected page from your notebook.

If your OneNote has expired, then download it again - OneNote 2013 is free for most features.
Well it seemed to have worked. Thanks!