What's new

How to remove MS Store Apps

MMU

I downloaded a free app from the MS Store but then discovered it was only free for the trial period. Now I can't figure out how to remove it!

Anyone?

Arizona Willie

On my Pro I right click the icon and that puts a check mark on it, then bring up the Action Bar on the bottom of the screen and there should be an option to uninstall.

Buelligan

I just touch the app on the start menu and slide it downward then click the uninstall button on the menu at the bottom that pops up.

OP
M

MMU

I just touch the app on the start menu and slide it downward then click the uninstall button on the menu at the bottom that pops up.

Thanks! That worked.
I couldn't get the right-click method to work (I think because the app license had expired).

Anyway, all is good after a week of trying to remove that stubborn SOB.

Buelligan

I too struggled for about a week. I kept accidentally moving tiles around, but could not do it intentionally. Very frustrating! Then one day I "accidentally" discovered that a small swipe downward activated the check mark and the menu. That was also how to move them around. Now that I figured it out I don't rearrange them by accident any more either :big smile: