What's new

How to turn on Bluetooth on SP6 Pro

jott27

My computer is not connected to the internet (see my previous post)
Home->Devices ->Bluetooth & Other devices has " an + icon " that says "Add Bluetooth", but when clicking on it, on the next display it says "On this Window device, turn onBluetooth"
(Catch 22)

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Ha! Catch 22. Many people don’t know what that is.

Seriously, though, delete and REMOVE the drivers for your network devices, and have Windows 10 detect your hardware and pull in from its resources on your PC the drivers it needs, and make appropriate settings.

Sometimes it is the settings Windows makes regarding your hardware and drivers that is the problem, and not the driver itself.

Godspeed.
Let us know ...

Turbo4AWD

My computer is not connected to the internet (see my previous post)
Home->Devices ->Bluetooth & Other devices has " an + icon " that says "Add Bluetooth", but when clicking on it, on the next display it says "On this Window device, turn onBluetooth"
(Catch 22)

On the topic of Bluetooth.....Microsoft released a ton of firmware updates this week pertaining to the Surface Pro 6 and Bluetooth/wifi. See if maybe those firmware updates help out.

Surface Pro 6
Windows 10 version 1903 or greater
  • Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth Radio Adapter - Bluetooth- 15.68.17013.110 improves Bluetooth connectivity.
  • Marvell AVASTAR Wireless-AC Network Controller – Network adapters- 15.68.17013.110 improves Wi-Fi connectivity.
Windows 10 version 1803 or greater
  • Surface System Aggregator- 239.3101.139.0 improves battery performance.
  • Surface Integration – System devices- 4.18.139.0 improves integration between services.
  • Surface Pen Firmware Update – System devices- 3.0.10.1 resolves intermittent pen top button click failure on Surface Pen with no clip.
  • Surface Pen Integration Device – Human Interface Devices- 1.0.9.0 enables firmware update to Surface Pen with no clip.